Small piece of Ginger
4 tbsp Coconut milk
1 tablespoon minced garlic
Salt to taste
2 slices of pumpkin
1 sweet Onion – diced
2 nos Carrots
1 teaspoon Lime juice
1 tbsp Butter / Oil / Olive oil
Vegetable Broth / Water / chicken broth – as required
Roasted pumpkin seeds to garnish
- Saute the onions well in the butter. Once done, dice the pumpkin, carrots and Ginger and add them to the onions and garlic. Fry well.
- Pour the broth into this and let it boil well for 20 mins.
- Let the mix cool down, and blend it well to make a puree.
- Get it back to heat and add salt. Once it’s hot, switch the stove off. Add the coconut milk, pepper, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds or other optional ingredients.
- Serve hot!