Learn How to scan a Snapcode By Using a Screenshot picture from your Camera Roll or Gallery which are useful if you want to add a new friends on Snapchat.
Snapchat comes with many interesting features that you can use the snapcode scanner or generator that come with a various function. There are several ways to scan Snapcodes or Snapchat QR code in the Android or iOS Snapchat app. One of them is by using a screenshot code.
This article will explains How to scan a Snapcode By Using a Screenshot or from your photos gallery so you can explore how to use the snapcode.
How to view snapcode on snapchat
In a latest update from snapchat, you can swipe down or tap the Ghost icon in the upper left corner of your app and your Snapcode url will be displayed.
Scan a Snapcode By Using a Screenshot
1. Open your Snapchat application
2. Then Go to “Setting” Features
3. After that tap “Snapcode”
4. Then go to an option called “Scan from Camera Roll“.
5. Select image on your gallery that contains image of snapcode screenshot.
6. Snapchat will then scan the code and offer you to open or subscribe to the account.
For more information you can refer to Snapchat Ultimate Guide Tips, Tricks and Tools.