Another tragic David Dorn Video shot dead by looters in St Louis. The unnecessary death either from the rioters events or covid 19 coronavirus keep happening day after day. Tragic and a sad day for us as a human.
David Dorn Video
Retired police captain and former Moline Acres police chief, David Dorn, 77-year-old black man was shot and killed outside a North City pawn shop Tuesday morning in George Floyd riot streamed live on Facebook. The video has gone viral on google, youtube and twitter search.
- You can watch full video here (Warning Inappropriate image)
- You can watch full video 2 here (Warning Inappropriate image)
Some comments from internet user
- David Dorn 77, retired police captain had served 38 years on the St. Louis police force before retiring in October 2007, was a friend of the pawn shop’s owner and frequently checked on the business when alarms went off. – CryptoandKushUK
- Another black man takes his final breaths on the streets of America, but this time he’s been shot by looters. Looters obviously don’t care about #GeorgeFloyd or human beings. #DavidDorn #BlackLivesMatter – Syrian Girl Flag of Syria
- David Dorn was murdered. He’s black. How many people posting black squares on their timeline have mentioned him? How many reporters have covered his story? Do black officer lives matter? – Essential Cernovich
- This man was murdered for trying to protect a store from looting. A 77 year old retired police officer. Where is #BlackLivesMattter right now? Oh wait it doesn’t fit what you want people to see does it. You make me sick #JusticeForDavidDorn #DavidDorn – Anthony Greco