Write a review
- 75g or ⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 115g or ½ cup margarine or butter
- 225g or 2 cups muesli
- 75g or ½ cup light brown sugar
- 50g or ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 egg
- 50g or ½ cup plain ﬂour
- 2.5ml or ½ tablespoon baking powder
- 50g or ⅓ cup raisins
- 2.5ml or ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
- First preheat the oven to 18O°C/35O°F/Gas 4 and grease a baking sheet. Then put the butter or margarine in a bowl.
- Sift the ﬂour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt over the peanut butter mixture and stir to blend.
- Stir in the muesli, raisins, and walnuts.Taste the mixture to see if it needs more sugar, as mueslis vary in sweetness.
- Taste the mixture to see if it needs more sugar, as mueslis vary in sweetness.
- Then drop rounded tablespoonfuls of the batter on to the prepared baking sheet about 2.5cm/1inches apart.
- Press gently with the back of a spoon to spread each mound into a circle.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until lightly coloured. With a metal spatula, transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool.
- For chocolate lovers, you can add a chocolate chips into the ingridient and for a healthy gluten free granola cookies you can swapped out the butter for coconut oil.