These from-scratch recipes for chocolate cookies can help you to do it yourself at home and it shows on how to bake a good chocolate cookies.
Ingredients for chocolate cookies recipe
1 cup or 115g walnuts finely chopped
2 tablebspoon plain ﬂour
4 egg whites
1 cup or 115g cocoa powder
2 1/2 cups or 300g icing sugar
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- First of all, preheat the oven to 18O°C/35O°F/ Gas 4.
- Then line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper and then grease the paper well.
- With an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until frothy.
- Next sift the sugar, cocoa, ﬂour and coffee into the whites.
- Add the water and continue beating on low speed to blend, then on high for a few minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Next with a rubber spatula, fold in the walnuts.
- Place generous spoonfuls of the mixture 2.5cm/ 1 in apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until ﬁrm and cracked on top but soft on the inside.
- With a metal spatula, transfer to a wire rack to cool.
In addition add 75g/3oz/ 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the dough with the chopped walnuts.
Chocolate cookies easy to baked as a homemade food recipes collection.